July 17, 2012

Major Updates On the Way...

At the current moment, I am unhappy with the current look of the site, so tomorrow/ Thursday, I will be changing the look of the blog as well as adding a few features. One feature I am rather excited about is the addition of a box at the bottom of each review that gives the reader a 'wrap up' of the review. In this wrap-up box, the reader will be able to see my opinion of the:
  • Graphics
  • Story
  • Sound/Voice
  • Re-playability
  • (and most importantly) Should you play it? 
Expect to see these bars on each of my past and future reviews in the coming days.

In addition to the box, I will be changing the color scheme of the site, fixing the slide show on the home page, and introducing custom "Previous", "Next", and "Home" buttons.

So, if the website looks like a whole bunch of weirdness tomorrow, it is just because of some updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment