June 24, 2012

Persona 3 Manga REVIEW



The 3rd installment in the Persona series, Persona 3 has seen a lot of media formats. It was released on the PS2 in 2007, re-released back on the PS2 with an extended story and new features a few months later (recently on PSN for PS3), ported to the PSP, and has been adapted to a Manga and Anime movie.

I have played P3P and can gladly say the game is awesome. You can read the review here. Once I beaten the game to a pulp, I was craving more Persona 3 action. I took to the net, consulted a few friends and found out that a 6 volume Manga was released based on the game. I found it online and was instantly in love. Mangaka  Shūji Sogabe perfectly captured the magic of the game. From the bosses to the MC, Sogabe got everything right. 


If anyone else is looking for another dose of Persona 3, look no further than the Persona 3 Manga!

No comments:

Post a Comment