July 2, 2012

Maruchan Beef Ramen REVIEW


Yes, for 75 cents, I had dinner tonight (well 50 cents, because the ramen was on sale). Money is tight these days, and I am hungry, so I bought five packs of ramen. This isn't my first time eating ramen, but my first review of ramen. The first of many...
Maruchan ramen isn't going to be part of the best meal you have ever delighted your taste buds with. It is far from something you would write home about. Also, I am quite sure Gordon Ramsey would be disgusted.

People often say ramen is bad for you. Granted, but for 50 cents, I am obviously too cheap to care. Yes, it is a salty, noodely, artificial excuse for a meal, but thats what makes it good.

Maruchan Beef Ramen is a decent ramen. It cooks as fast as you can boil water +3 minutes to sit. For that price, you have an easy, accessible dinner.

No, cooking ramen will not make you an instant master chef, but at least it will enable you to live the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment