June 24, 2012

Persona REVIEW



Like many other reviews below this entry, I am going to say that I like the game. I liked the classic PSONE feel the game had. The graphics were good (for the PS1) and the music was awesome. But there were issues...


The game puts the Hero, that brown haired, emo lookin' guy, as the silent protagonist of persona. By the phrase, "Silent protagonist" Atlus wasn't kidding. He never speaks unless spoken to. And when he does speak, he is making game altering decisions. Because of the way I made the MC talk, I got the bad ending... *epic frowning commence*. But the thing is, I have no desire to replay the game. There is no New Game+ like in all the other Atlus games. All you do is unlock different floors in dungeons you have to access through the Snow Queen Quest. Of course, no one says how hard it is to get the Snow Queen Quest... Anyways, In closing, I thought this game was good, but I must give it tough love when I say it could be better. I am a huge fan of all the SMT games, but I think for the remake, Sony and Atlus could have done a little better.

Since the original review of this game, I have replayed the game and done the all-hailed Snow Queen Quest. For those who want to play the Snow Queen Quest, I HIGHLY recommend that you have some form skill. The quest is ridiculously hard.



Screens! (Click to enlarge)

pic_0000 pic_0001
pic_0002 pic_0018
pic_0023 pic_0016
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment