June 24, 2012

Devil Survivor REVIEW


I bought this game quite some time ago (around christmastime). It took about three to four months to actually complete. Why is this? This specific SMT game has a thrilling, deep, and life-like story that kept me playing until the wee hours of the morning....
The story line is complex and AS your character, your opinions in the game can alter the ending of the game. So far, I have completed three of the SIX alternate endings. Through those different endings, you can gain new allies, new demons and of course, new stories. This quality gives the game a long life in my library of games. Devil Survivor also utulizes elements from other games in the SMT universe. These include the demon selection and the act of fusing new, powerful demons. New Game+ is a totally different experience. You are allowed to keep your demons from the previous games which can ultimately change the course of the game. I have to bite my tounge from revealing more about the game. But I must say, as a long time, hardcore gamer, this is a must have for all lovers of the SMT universe!

NOTE: Originally published 6/10/11 by Jamon on GameStop.com. We are the same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment